Auditions For Paseo Admission 2022-2023 School Year
Auditions for enrollment into high school are required.
There are two audition formats for students:
- In-Person: Auditions will be held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. The family will be contacted with the student audition date and time.
- Online: Student will upload a video and other supporting files that includes the individual auditioning as well as them demonstrating their abilities.
Audition Materials Submission
Online Submission Guidance:
- Shoot your video in a bright/well-lit setting. We want to be able to see you!
- Do not use auto-tune app.
- Do not submit GoogleDrive links, Dropbox links, iCloud link or links to Instagram videos.
- Check your video before submitting it and make sure the audio can be heard clearly.
- Video Auditions should be no more than 20 minutes. If you are demonstrating the completion of an extended project, you can use the time lapse option to show start to finish progression.
- You are welcome to sing with a backing track as long as we can hear your voice clearly.
- Do not submit a highly edited video, sizzle reel, or video with highly processed vocals.
Questions? Email your audition questions by clicking here.